Last updated: November 2023
WHO ARE WE
MARKY d.o.o. incorporated and registered in Slovenia, with the company number: 5406307000, and registered office at Savska cesta 55, 1230 Domžale.
Your personal data is controlled by MARKY d.o.o., who is the data controller in regard to its Services. Should you have any privacy-related questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MARKY d.o.o.
- Country refers to: Europe
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data/Personal Information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to FXMA, accessible from https://www.fxmarketanalyst.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
When using Our Service, we collect information about you, such as details about how you use and interact within Our Service. We may use the information we collect about you for a number of purposes, including for operating and optimizing the Website, in connection with promoting our apps and services, and for research or analysis.
- USAGE DATA
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data, technical device information (e.g. device model and name, operating system name and version, screen size, mobile phone carrier, Internet service provider).
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
- TRACKING TEHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
- CLASSICAL PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you request information using the Websites or contact us directly, we may collect personally identifiable information about you that you provide us such as your name and surname, email address and demographic information. When you voluntarily submit your ideas, participate in our contests and/or surveys or otherwise register with us (if applicable), we may collect additional personally identifiable information about you that you voluntarily submit, such as your telephone number, address, etc.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Our Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You, such as with our cloud service providers, third party analytics providers and other third party service providers.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store your information for as long as needed to provide you with our services. We may store information longer, but only in a way that it cannot be tracked back to you. We delete the information as soon as we do not need it for providing our services.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have put in place reasonably appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Information that we collect and process about you. While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks. The measures that we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your Personal Information.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so. We also require those parties to whom we transfer your Personal Information to comply with the same. While we take all reasonable steps necessary to provide the most secure Website, you understand and assume the risks associated with your activities on the Internet.
If you are a rezident or citizen of European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights under GDPR:
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information that is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests (see Legal Bases below). You are always free to opt out from the future collection of your personal information by us.
- Right of access. You have a right to know what information we hold about you and, in some cases, to have the information communicated to you. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by letting us know that you wish to exercise your right of access and what information in particular you would like to receive. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information. Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information you ask for, for instance if the information includes personal information about another person. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will explain to you why. We will try to respond to any request for a right of access as soon as possible, but we will always do so within 1 month of receipt of your request and verification of your identity.
- Right to correct personal information. We try to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us on email@example.com and we will correct it as soon as we can.
- Right to Data deletion. You have a right to request deletion of the personal information that we hold about you. Should you wish to do that, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to ask to provide us additional information to verify your identity before we can start processing your request. Once we receive all information we need in order to be able to identify you, we will delete your personal information you requested us to delete as soon as possible, but we will always do so within 1 month of receipt of your request and verification of your identity. Please note that we may still retain some or all of that information, for example for complying with our legal obligations and protecting or enforcing legal rights. We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.
- Data portability. In some circumstances, you have the right to request that we provide you with the personal information which you have provided to us, so you can transfer this information to another data controller. Should you wish to do that, please contact us via email@example.com.
- Restriction of processing. In some cases, you may have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal information.
- Right to file a complaint. You have the right to file a complaint against us. To do so, contact the supervisory authority in your country of residence.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2023 FXMA. All rights reserved.